Sunday 4 September 2011

Retirment List Updates

Good morning!!! GOsh I am so late posting today! I had an action packed day yesterday, was great to see so many of my lovely team and other SU demonstrators at our training event yesterday!! The day was then rounded off nicely with a trip to the ballroom for a social dance with my dancing pals - a great night but I am suffering a bit today!!

OK so when we found out about the Retiring products I had my annual "clear the shelves'!!! Here is the BEFORE photo of my stamp shelves!!

And here is the AFTER photo!!! You might think I am losing a lot of sets but lots of those are ones I have had for a long time or ones that I earned for FREE by being demonstrator so I don't really mind!! Plus I love making way for new goodies and I can assure you there are some FABULOUS new goodies!
Today I am featuring the Birthday Rub Ons from the Last Chance list. These have 40% OFF and are now only £4.05. You actually get 2 sheets of each design, so there are lots and lots of images and sentiments to use
I was really naughty and I forgot my BIL's birthday last week, I just thought it was on a different day!! So I used the Belated sentiment in the set of Rub Ons along with the Cheers to You set which is a BARGAIN at £11.21, did you know this is the first SU set I EVER bought!!

Papers are from the Celebration pack.


Right I think I need another coffee.

Dont forgot to PRE-ORDER your new catalogue (top right) and also I only have 2 places left in my next Virtual Hostess Club starting in October!! Have a little bit of Stampin Up delivered to your door each month!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Old Olive, Pacific Point
2. Papers – Celebration
3. Stamps – Cheers to You
4. Embellishments – Clip, Old Olive
5. Tools –
6. Mediums – Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment