Monday 3 October 2011

Pennant Parade - Love it!

Good morning! Wow I have had the most busy but fun weekend and now its back to business!! This week I am going to share with you one stamp set, Pennant Parade. I hoped that we would get the Petite Pennant Punch (aka the Bunting punch) and we did. Not only that we also got a new stamp set called Pennant Parade.



Its a set of 13 stamps and so versatile! I will show you over the coming week just what you can do with it!! Here is the card we made as one of the Make and Takes from my launch on Saturday

A gorgeous colour combo of Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo and Chocolate Chip. So we can use the stamp set to make a Christmas card and the pennants look great upside down as Christmas trees and you get the little pot for them to stand in!

Check out the new Scallop Dots ribbon!! This went down very well on Saturday!!


Hope you like my card, please come back tomorrow for another idea using this set.

If you would like to place an order I will be ordering this evening and you could add to my order!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade
2. Papers – None
3. Stamps – Pennant Parade
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Scallop Dots ribbon (Chocolate Chip)
5. Tools – Petite Pennant Punch, Circles die
6. Mediums – Melon Mambo ink, Chocolate Chip ink

1 comment: