Tuesday 20 December 2011

Teacher Thank you cards

The teachers at school are fantastic but they have been even more amazing this past week and I always get them a little something for Christmas. Evan's teacher really appreciates all things handmade and she regularly asks me to come in and help in the class.

Here are the cards I made for them.

The paper is Wild Wasabi which is more of a modern green for Christmas which I really like.

The Santa is made from various punches and inked with Crumb cake around the edges. The sentiment is from the For my Family stamp set which I now use for all my personalised cards.

Hope you like the cards, we have already had a note back from Ev's teacher saying how much she loved her card and gifts.

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – REal Red, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso
2. Papers – Wild Wasabi DSP
3. Stamps – For my Family
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones
5. Tools – Decorative Label, Large Oval, Large Heart, 1 3/4 Circle, Scallop Circle, Boho Blossom, 3/4 Circle, Word Window, 1/2 Circle punches
6. Mediums – Real Red ink, Garden Green ink, Crumb Cake ink

No comments:

Post a Comment