Hope you enjoyed my little owl cards yesterday!! Today I am sharing a card I made for my niece Amanda. She isnt a young girl, she is in fact 35!!! Robin became an Uncle when he was only 6 himself!!!
Anyway here is the card I made and I used a colour combo from the Colour Coach of Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight and Chocolate Chip.
I decided to use Every Little Bit as I love the little images. Went for a fairly simple layout and coloured the images in with my marker pens.
Added a piece of this gorgeous striped grosgrain ribbon and tied it in the middle with a piece of the thin taffeta.
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose
2. Papers – Regal Rose DSP
3. Stamps – Every Little Bit, Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Striped grosgrain ribbon, 1/8 inch taffeta ribbon
5. Tools – Scallop Circle punch, 1 inch circle, 1 1/4 circle, 1 3/8 circle
6. Mediums – Basic Gray ink, Marker pens