Saturday 31 March 2012

SALE A BRATION 2012

Well its here, the hottest time of the Stampin Up Year - SALE A BRATION!!!! I am so excited to share it with you today and for the first time EVER, its not just stamp sets you can earn free!!!

How does it work??

Sale a Bration (SAB) runs from today until 31st March. As a customer for EVERY £45 you spend you will be able to chose a free item from the brochure HERE

I am so excited about the gorgeous Everyday Enchantment papers, take a look at my project below.



I cased this from a wonderful SU demo in the States, I will add her link on later (its very late as I am typing this). I love how it showcases those gorgeous papers!! Want to get your hands on them?? Mail me a qualifying order and I will arrange it for you!!

If you host a workshop and the total is over £300 you also get an extra SAB set



NEW DEMONSTRATORS - If you join my team of Jems before the end of March you will receive and EXTRA FREE STAMP SET of ANY VALUE from the catalogue or the mini catalogue. This is in addition to the welcome pack I supply below. PLEASE NOTE AS A SPECIAL OFFER THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE TO JOIN MY TEAM WILL RECEIVE A STAMPIN UP SHOPPER BAG (design may vary from one pictured)

If you have any more questions about SAB please drop me a line and I will be happy to help

Happy SAB

Jules x

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your heart picture frame Jules. What a gorgeous way to showcase the lovely papers. I think they are one of the best papers SU has ever done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jukes, thanks for a fun night at Caroline's
    Love
    Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Picture Jules! Those papers are better in real life - the picture in the SAb catty does not do them justice does it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...that's mine! I appreciate you adding the link to your blog post. Here is the original link...Shelli even picked it for her Creative Challenge!

    http://inkspiredtreasures.com/cards/december-tour-de-freaks-fashionable-hearts/

    ReplyDelete