Sunday 29 January 2012

Stamp a Stack cards

Good Morning!!

Here I am bright and breezy for you today!! Today is my "jobs" day! We like to chill out on a Sunday but I also have to take Evan to get new school shoes at some point too, aswell as fit in my dance lesson and my usual chores!!

I am sharing 2 card designs from my Stamp a Stack on Friday. Both the designs were CASED from 2 of my talented and lovely downline. I am honestly so lucky to have such a great bunch of girls, not only are they a constant source of inspiration to me but also to each other - and I love that about Stampin Up!!

So first up this is a CASE of ANGELA's card

I fell in love with this card when Angela showed me it earlier on in the week, just love it!! Problem was I had already used the sentiment Angela used on another of my Stamp a Stack cards so I had to change the sentiment!!

This one is from You Are Loved stamp set! The stamp set I have used for most of the card is the Fresh Vintage set that you can get FREE with a spend of £45!!

Inside I have also used the Everyday Enchantment papers, they are so scrummy!

Next up is a CASED card from the effervescent SALLY JO. I love Sally's style of cards and she wowed us yet again with her fabulous makes at our recent training!

This is a complete CASE again except for part of the sentiment. I have used the You Are Loved stamp set and also the Borderlines stamp set which I convinced myself I didnt "need"!! Until I saw Sally Jo's card!! You see us Demonstrators are just the same, we see things and "have to have it" too!!

Colours on this one are Soft Suede, Pool Party, More Mustard and Very Vanilla.


I hope you like todays makes, I will be back with 2 more cards tomorrow!

Jules x

1 comment:

  1. Loving your makes, its fantastic being a demo & sharing our love xxx

    ReplyDelete