Wednesday 18 April 2012

Another Stamp a Stack sneak!

Hello there!!! Its a bit chilly this morning and I am wishing I was inside all day but I have a lot of running around to do today and rehearsing tonight!!!

Today is my last day to book on the Stamp a Stack which is THIS FRIDAY in Pudsey. 12 cards in 3 hours £15 or free with an order of £45 on the evening.

This is one of the cards we will make, you will make 2 cards of each design. The card uses a set I havent inked up for a very long time, Growing Green!

The colour combo is Regal Rose, Pool Party and Certainly Celery and I watercoloured the flowers and foliage with my ink pads and blender pens.

The sentiment is from Trendy Trees and is punched out with the Word Window punch.

Hope you like, off for my shower

Jules xx

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Whisper White
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Growing Green, Trendy Trees
4. Embellishments – Certainly Celery satin ribbon
5. Tools – WOrd Window punch, Blender pen
6. Mediums – Basic Grey ink, Pool Party ink, Regal Rose ink, Certainly Celery ink

1 comment:

  1. Great card!! You have done a wonderful job with the sketches all month long! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete