Monday 16 April 2012

Another Stamp a Stack

Hello there! Well its back to the normal routine today and the boys are back at school - the alarm clock was a bit of a shocker this morning!!

I have 2 events back to back this week - my Stamp a Stack on Friday evening and then our All Day Team Training on Saturday which I am really looking forward to!

So here is a card from my Stamp a Stack on Friday evening. This is the only one I cased from Pinterest this time!! :)

The card uses the Berry Blossoms papers (which you can get FREE this month!) and the Fruit and Flowers stamp set p,us the Curly Cute stamp set for the sentiment.

The colour combo is Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso and Whisper White.

Right I am going to take my boy to school and then home to craft and prep all day with maybe a touch of housework thrown in!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
2. Papers – Berry Blossoms
3. Stamps – Curly Cute, Fruit and Flowers
4. Embellishments – White Satin Ribbon
5. Tools –
6. Mediums – Lucky Limeade ink, Wisteria Wonder ink

1 comment:

  1. Don't bother with the housework - it will only need doing again tomorrow!!
    LOVE THIS CARD - will have to case it!

    Kate
    xxx

    ReplyDelete