Thursday 5 April 2012

Stamp a Stacker number 4!

Hello there! I had a blogging day off yesterday!! I've been enjoying late nights and late mornings with it being the school holidays and was so busy yesterday that I never got chance to blog. Plus I always get to my computer to find someone else on it during the hols!!!

Anyway here is a card from Fridays Stamp a Stack event!! I saw THIS fab card on a fellow Demo, Emma's blog and decided to do a similar version without the fancy bow!!

I have used Very Vanilla and Early Espresso

The sentiment is from Petite Pairs and the punch is the Lace Ribbon Border punch with the Velvet Ribbon from the mini which retires at the end of this month!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Fresh Vintage, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Velvet Ribbon
5. Tools – Lace Ribbon Border punch
6. Mediums – Early Espresso ink

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely card...thanks for the inspiration for this stampset :).
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules
    Fabulous card ....
    Hugs sylvie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete