Saturday 2 June 2012

My Jubilee Jamboree!!

Hello there and a happy weekend to you, and not just any old weekend, the long awaited Jubilee weekend!!!! 

I am holding my Julie's Jubilee Jamboree this afternoon and have 18 lovely ladies coming to craft, chatter and enjoy a cream scone!!!

A couple of weeks ago I got this amazing swap at Stampin Up Regiinal Training from my downline Anthea, HERE is here original make! I was bowled over by Anthea's swap and knew instantly I would love to re-create it for my Jubilee event! So thank you Anthea for inspiring and sharing!! After all, thats what we are all about at Stampin' Up! INSPIRE, CREATE, SHARE!!!

As you will see mine is slightly different in that it has a bow on it! My ladies each get a full reel of Real Red ribbon so I wanted to incorporate this onto the card.

 The stamp set used is the gorgeous Tea Shoppe stamp set which my friend and hostess from last nights workshop, Mel, had set her heart on!!!! 


The colours I have used are Not Quite Navy, Real Red and Very Vanilla.


 I used the really popular Framelit dies which are perfect for layering your stamped images 


OK, sorry for the lack of chat, I need to go finish my preps for this afternoons party!!!!


Back tomorrow to let you know how it went!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Not Quite Navy, Real Red, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Tea Shoppe
 4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Real Red Satin ribbon
 5. Tools – Framelits, Modern Label punch, Scallop Edge punch
 6. Mediums – Real Red ink, Not Quite Navy ink

1 comment:

  1. Julie,
    awesome card. I was referred to your site by a blog reader of mine. The teacups and sentiment are just perfect. Great job!
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete