Sunday 10 June 2012

My Jubilee Reject!

Hello there! Thank you to the ladies who came to my sale day yesterday and for supporting me! I have a little less to box up when we move house in a few weeks!!!

OK, so sometimes I make a project and it just doesn't cut the mustard and it has to go into the reject pile! This was one of them! I was trying to combine the Jubilee and the Tea Shoppe set and I came up with this design but I didn't want to use it for my class!


I have used the Framelits and the Simply Scored tool with a colour combo of Pacific Point, Real Red and Whisper White


I have been using the Itty Bitty set of punches loads recently and I think they give the perfect little touch to your projects.


So, what do you think of my reject?

HOT NEWS

I now have 8 places left for my 
Summer Olympic Craft Decathlon! 

Strictly no exercising or trainers required!!!!!


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Pacific Point, Real Red, Whisper White, 
 2. Papers – Real Red DSP
 3. Stamps – Tea Shoppe
 4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Real Red Satin
 5. Tools – Itty Bitty punches, Framelits, Circle punches, Simply Scored tool, VIntage Wallpaper folder
 6. Mediums – Pacific Point, Real Red

No comments:

Post a Comment