Friday 1 June 2012

Twitterpater Scrapbooking

Phew its almost the weekend, the long awaited Jubilee Weekend!! I have a workshop tonight and then tomorrow I am looking forward to my Jubilee event!!!

Last Saturday and Tuesday I held my Scrapbook clubs and we used the Twitterpated Suite. I used some photos that were hot off the press from the Full Monty and did a layout about how much I love the character I played!!!!

 I an still learning the art of scrapbooking myself and often think my pages are too basic but at the end of the day I am preserving my memories so I persevere!!!! This month I wanted to show the ladies how to make the rosettes with our Simply Scored tool!


 Now you see these gorgeous papers that have made the rosettes? WELL they are on offer this month!! Buy 3 packs of paper and get a 4th free from a selection of 12 sets!!!!

 Here are a few layouts from my lovely ladies! I didnt get to photograph all of them but here are a few!! Firstly I love Ginnette's angled layout!


 This is June's layout of her sons gorgeous wedding! June was on fire this month and I think this is the first time she has finished her layouts!!! She was really pleased with this and rightly so, how gorgeous is this?


 I love how the papers have worked with a modern wedding above and then they also work so well with an "older" wedding (Sorry Yvonne!!!!) This is Yvonne's layout, Yvonne is one of my lovely downline and she is one of the little bridesmaids at the front!! 

 And finally my lovely dancing friend Ellie's page! Ellie is still quite new to scrapbooking and doesnt have time to do much at home. I think I have created a monster as she is really into her crafting now and looks forward to our monthly club!!! 


We always have room for more members though and our next class is Saturday 23rd June! The cost is £12 a month and you get everything to make 2 layouts!

Don't forget!! Would you like to join my Paper Party!! You could get the papers we have used above for FREE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment