Friday 17 August 2012

Did you miss me?

Phew! We got back last night from a week in France, very sunny France it was too! We had a lovely time but I was not feeling very well for the whole week but I managed to plod on as us Mums do!!!! I am not usually one for going in the pool but I went in every day except one! Robin had to get photographic evidence!! I am behind the fountain!


Me and Evan!


Evan, Ross and I had a go at canoeing on the lake, myself and Evan in a 2 man canoe and Ross on his own. We are having a little rest here, its very hard work even more so in the sun!



I have a photo just like this from when Evan was around 3 years old, I must dig it out and compare!!! He is almost as big as me at age 9!!!!! Note the Stampin Up towel, it goes on all my hols with me - LOVE IT!


We discovered that Evan was quite good at Archery on holiday too! Ross had a go on the Zip Wire but Evan was too scared so he did Archery and he picked it up really quickly and just got on with it. 


Right thats me off for today. I will be back with projects soon!!!

I am so excited that my Seasonal Catalogue PRE ORDER arrives later today. I have lots of events coming up using the new goodies and will list a few below. I am also starting a NEW VIRTUAL HOSTESS STAMPERS 8 CLUB which starts in October in line with the brand new Annual Catalogue. £20 a month for 8 months and one of the months you can be the hostess! Mail me if you would like more info!

Saturday 15th September  -  ALL DAY STAMP A STACK - £35 for the whole day inc lunch and cupcake and all products to make the projects. 4 PLACES LEFT - 10am - 4pm

Friday 28th September - September Stamp a Stack - 7pm-10pm - £15 to make 12 cards or FREE with an order of £45 on the day! ALL NEW SEASONAL CATALOGUE PROJECTS.

Saturday 6th October - NEW ANNUAL CATALOGUE LAUNCH - FREE EVENT - 3PM ONWARDS. Also selling all my pre-loved stamp sets and accessories

Please contact me to book a place on any of these events

Julie x


1 comment:

  1. Was this Croix de veaux pont by any chance????? Looks very like it. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete