Thursday 30 August 2012

Nursery Nest Good Luck

Good morning blogland! Today I am back with something completely different! A Good Luck card for my hairdresser who is going on her Maternity Leave next week!! Yesterday was my last cut (& colour) before she has a break and I am really going to miss her!! 

I wasnt sure what sort of card to make her, can't do a Congrats as she hasnt had her baby yet so I went with the Good Luck theme! She already knows she is having a girl so I got to use lots of pink!


I used the Nursery Nest papers which I am sure will retire at the end of September, they have a colour combo of Marina Mist, Pear Pizazz, Blushing Bride and Perfect Plum! They are lovely for baby projects for both boys and girls! I knew as soon as I started the card I wanted bunting!


I used the Party this Way stamp set stamped in either Perfect Plum, Pear Pizazz and Blushing Bride and then I added the letters from the Just Perfect Alphabet! I love how this fits so nicely inside the 3/4 circle punch.


The cot and the building blocks are from the Little Additions stamp set, again perfect for baby projects. I love the little addition of the Pink Pirouette taffeta bows!!!


I bought Sarah a matching Scrapbook album and wrapped it in tissue paper with some of our Whisper White ribbon! She was really pleased with it, loved the card and loved the album as she said it was something really different and is looking forward to recording lots of memories!!


Bye for now!

Julie

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum
 2. Papers – Nursery Nest
 3. Stamps – Little Additions, Party this Way, Just Perfect
 4. Embellishments – Pink Pirouete Taffeta ribbon
 5. Tools – Petite Pennant Punch, 3/4 circle punch
 6. Mediums – Perfect Plum ink, Pear Pizazz ink, Blushing Bride ink

No comments:

Post a Comment