Tuesday 11 September 2012

A Classy Christmas Card

Hello there! Phew yesterday was a really busy day for me as I drove down to the Midlands to collect my ballroom/latin dress I have had made for me! My lovely friend Ellie came with me and I briefly met up with my lovely downline Julie who lives around the corner from the dance shop to give her the award I got her for her recent promotion! Enjoy Julie!!

Here is a card I made last week when crafting with Sally Jo. I used a colour combo of Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Baja Breeza and a new In Colour, Raspberry Ripple


The snowflake is from the new Bigz die in the Seasonal catalogue and the papers are from the Snow Festival papers (available in my share). We scored a line above and below the paper with the Simply Scored board and tool.


I love the Vintage Faceted Button in the middle and the smidgen of Raspberry Ripple ribbon! These were prizes from Vienna so it was lovely to have a sneak peek (available 1st October)


The gorgeous sentiment is from Delightful Dozen!

Ok doke thats all from me today! Back tomorrow!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White
 2. Papers – Snow Festival
 3. Stamps – Delightful Dozen
 4. Embellishments – Raspberry Ripple Stitched ribbon, Vintage Faceted button
 5. Tools – Snow Flurry Bigz die
 6. Mediums – Raspberry Ripple ink

1 comment: