Tuesday 4 September 2012

Grab them while you can!

Good morning to you! Well both boys are fully back at school today so its back to work full-time on my Stampin' Up business today. I have been able to spend a lot more time with the boys this summer as I am no longer doing the wedding stationery and I tailored my Stampin' Up! Business around my boys! That's what I love about it! If you think it's something you would be interested in then please do get in touch with me via email (above).

The Retirement List is still going down well and lots of items have gone! If you would like to have a look the lists are below. Please make a secondary choice of items if your first choice comes up out of stock. I will check stocks for you and let you know.




Today I am featuring some "oldies but goodies". Unfortunately none of the items showcased are reduced but they are leaving us for good!!

First up - Butterfly Prints and matching Butterfly punch are leaving us (as is Flight of the Butterfly - not shown)

                                             Butterfly Prints [c]  £12.95
 Butterfly Prints [w]   £15.95



                                             Growing Green [c]  £16.95
                                           Growing Green [w]  £20.95


                                     Greenhouse Garden [w]  £25.95


 Party This Way  [c]   £12.95
 Party This Way  [w]   £15.95

If you would like to order any of the items on the lists please get in touch with me asap

Thanks
Julie x

3 comments:

  1. All the cards are stunning. The birthday card is looking great. How can i design like these cards for the Plastic cards? I really appreciate all the cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greenhouse Garden is my favorite set and I LOVE this monogram card you made!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eye pleasing shades with perfect matching designs...The way you embellish admire me a lot....

    ReplyDelete