Wednesday 19 September 2012

Last of the Stamp A Stack All Dayers!

I am sharing 2 cards with you today, suppose you could say its double trouble! Thought I would share the last 2 cards from the All Day Stamp a Stack. 

This card is CASED from the Seasonal Catalogue. I love that we have lots of ideas in our catalogues. I firmly believe that it is usually the deciding what to do that takes longer than the actual making, so I love that there are plenty of suggestions and ideas.









This card uses the new Holiday Frame embossing folder which we embossed in Whisper White and combined it with Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green with the Sentiment stamped in Early Espresso



A very simple make but lovely all the same I think!

Something completely different next! I love this little owl from the Owl Occasions stamp set and I have combined it with the Woodgrain embossing folder, going to be popular for male cards!


I have also used the new Window Frames framelits and used some more Gumball Green! Did I tell you that the new In Colours are available NOW in cardstock, ink pads and refills!!


Right must dash, I am busy making all my cards for my next Stamp a Stack which is Friday 28th September in Pudsey!! Had LOADS of interest this month - there must be a new catalogue coming out or something!!! If you want to come along please message me asap

Julie x



Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Owl Occasions, Joyous Tidings
 4. Embellishments – Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon
 5. Tools – Window Frames dies, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Holiday Frame Embossing FOlder
 6. Mediums – Baja Breeze ink, Cherry Cobbler ink, Gumball Green ink, Early Espresso ink

3 comments:

  1. I do especially love that top card Jules, simple but so fresh and elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top card too, very much my style - I'm just making out my first order and can't decide!!!!
    Too many lovely products to choose from. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cards Jules - I need to order that embossing folder!!

    ReplyDelete