Monday 15 October 2012

Fancy Fan Butterfly

One thing I love about the New Catalogue (and there are MANY things I love about it) is the large increase in the Embossing Folders offering! Embossing folders are such a great purchase, really reasonably priced and make such a difference to your project.

One of the new and popular ones is the Fancy Fan folder which I have used here. The colour combo for this card is Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple and Whisper White.


I love the look of the Fancy Fan folder and I have teamed it with one of the new Delicate Doilies Sizzlits and the Papillon Potpourri stamp set with the matching punch.


Curly Cute was used for the sentiment and then I finished the card off with a Primrose Petals bow with a Vintage Faceted button.


Hope you likey!

Thats me off for today, got another busy week, well busy few weeks really if I am honest!! Back tomorrow with another project.

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Curly Cute, Papillon Potpourri
 4. Embellishments – Vintage Faceted button,  Primrose Petals ribbon
 5. Tools – Delicate Doilies Sizzlit, Fancy Fan folder, Circle punch, Elegant butterfly punch
 6. Mediums – Raspberry Ripple ink, Summer Starfruit ink

No comments:

Post a Comment