Sunday 25 November 2012

Greeting Card Kid Stamp a Stack

Hi there and happy Sunday to you!!! Yesterday I had a lovely afternoon with my scrapbooking ladies and my ornament ladies and a little bit of Strictly to finish the day off nicely!

I am sharing another card from our upcoming Stamp a Stack this coming Friday evening - couple of places left if you would like to attend! £15 to make 12 cards or FREE with an order of £45 on the night.

This card uses one of my favourite sets - Greeting Card Kids plus my favourite embossing folder - Northern Flurry. Did you know this was the top selling embossing folder in October and the 2nd top Big Shot item for October!!


The colours here are Pool Party and Very Vanilla. I have daubed the edges of the card with Crumb Cake to give it a vintagey/aged look. The little girl has been stamped in Early Espresso and coloured in with markers and blender pen and ink.


I ran the Crumb Caked dauber over the snowflakes to age these up too!


Added a little bit of Dazzling Details to the little girls coat, hat and scarf!


Hope you like this one, think its my fave from the set of 6 designs for the evening!!

See you soon

Julie
x

P.S My Christmas Wish List is doing well but if you havent had a copy emailed to you please email me and I will arrange this for you!

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Pool Party, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Greeting Card Kids, Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – Pool Party Seam Binding
 5. Tools – Northern Flurry embossing folder, Ticket Duo punch
 6. Mediums – Early Espresso ink, Blush Blossom marker, Crumb Cake ink, Pool Party ink, Lucky Limeade ink

No comments:

Post a Comment