Wednesday 28 November 2012

New team member welcome pack!

Hi there and how are you? Can't believe its Wednesday already and we are nearly into December!!!!!!

Last week I had a lovely new demonstrator join our team - Mel! She is excited to begin her Stampin UP journey and I am very much looking forward to sharing this with her! Welcome to the gang Mel!!

Here is a photo of Mel's welcome pack. I do this for all my new team members to help get them off to a good start.


These fab grey notebooks are from Asda and they are great just to add a little decoration to, making them more personalised! I love to make lists so I always like to send a notebook!



I made a matching personalised card too using the Letter It alphabet stamp set and the Natural Composition papers.


Here is Mel's pack all packed up and ready to go! As you can see I have also included a bag from Convention, a colour chart, a getting started handbook and a set of sample cards.

I have 5 of these bags (different design though) to give away to the next 5 people who join my team!! Why not treat yourself for Christmas and buy the best present ever - your own Stampin Up business for only £99!!!

I also welcome new Demonstrators from our other European areas, France, Germany, Austria and the Netherlands! If you want to join a fun and experienced team please do get in touch!

See you tomorrow with a project from last nights class!

Julie x


No comments:

Post a Comment