Monday 3 December 2012

Christmas Cheer Stamp a Stacker!!!

Good morning! It's another Monday morning that has come around so quickly again!!! I am busy busy today and tomorrow planning and prepping for my team Christmas party tomorrow evening!!! Yesterday and Saturday my son, Evan and I had our Ballroom and Latin dance exams. These were spend out over 2 days and we had 6 dances to do each! They seemed to go well and I was so proud of Evan and his beautiful Waltz and Foxtrot! We don't get the results for a while unfortunately!

On Friday I held my last Stamp a Stack for 2012 and here is one of the cards using a new stamp set - Happy Hour!! Can you remember the set Cheers to You? It was the first set I ever bought when I attended my friend Anna's party back in March 2008!!!! This is like its new relative following its retirement!!!!


We used Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake. The star from Jolly Bingo Bits was stamped in Versamark all over the Crumb Cake background and then we inked around the edges with the Whisper White Craft inkpad.


The stamp was coloured in with the marker pens in Chocolate Chip, Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler. This set comes with all sorts of little extras to trim your drinks up with!!! Some Whisper White Bakers Twine was added at the bottom to trim it up and some Rhinestones at the top!


Want the All-New Stampin Trimmer for Christmas?? I cannot wait for mine to arrive. If you would like to get your hands on one please message me and I can add to one of my December orders!!!


I'll see you tomorrow!

Julie 


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Happy Hour, Jolly Bingo Bits
 4. Embellishments – Bakers Twine, Rhinestones
 5. Tools – 2.5 inch circle
 6. Mediums – Whisper White Craft pad, Chocolate Chip ink, Garden Green ink, Cherry Cobbler ink

No comments:

Post a Comment