Sunday 17 February 2013

Another great day!

Phew I am a little bit whacked this morning!!! Yesterday was a full on day and running 2 All Dayer events back to back has been hard work but yesterdays Customer Event went really really well!! I was joined by 19 lovely ladies all keen to have a guilt free crafty day with lunch provided (and of course a cupcake). The days project was this Card Keeper Box which I have shared with you last weekend and the links where I originally found it! This is my version in metric measurements. I have made 2 in different papers so you can see the different effects.


The ladies had half a pack of Tea for Two papers included in their bags and lots of other items to use on the day and take home with them. 




My poor little car really gets tested to its limits on these days as I try and ram all the items into the car to transport to the church!! Here is my boot full!!


And the poor back seats!! The front seat was full too - no chance of giving anyone a lift!!


 I was at the hall early so spent some time sorting out my display areas. 



 My lovely friend Mel did the food for us again and of course the cupcakes! I didnt even tell Mel what the them of our day was and it was pure luck (or telepathy) that she used a colour similar to So Saffron that we were using for our projects!!

 I will share a few of the photos of the ladies projects! Here is Barbara's box - it was lovely to finally meet Barbara in person - thank you for coming Barbara!


I think this is Liz's box and cards.


Here are Elaine's makes


And here we have the other Barbara's make!!


Thank you, thank you, thank you to my lovely ladies for attending and supporting my Stampin Up business! Thank you to all those who stayed and helped me clear up at the end, to Fay who made us some lovely cakes and to my lovely Robin who came and cleared the tables away for me.

You might have thought after such a busy day that I would be straight into my PJ's when I got home? Oh no - we had our Dance Presentation night to attend and had to collect our trophies!! It was a fantastic night - topped off with both Evan and myself getting the top grade in the school in our respective categories!! So proud and happy!

Julie x


2 comments:

  1. do you have directions somewhere on your blog for the card box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have directions for the card box? Would love to make some as gifts they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete