Thursday 21 February 2013

Co-odinating cards

Good morning! Carrying on from my All Day craft event on Saturday I wanted to share some of the cards I made to go in the boxes over the next few days


I made them to co-ordinate with the box. The one I am sharing today was CASED from one my lovely downline Ginnette made at our Training event the week before. I have kept most of it the same as I loved it so much but I have just embossed the whole card front with the Honeycomb embossing folder.


These papers have made me fall in love with So Saffron and Bashful Blue - can't stop using them now!


Hope you liked this make, I will be back tomorrow with another one!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Tea For Two
 3. Stamps – Teeny Tiny Wishes
 4. Embellishments – Large Pearls
 5. Tools – Bitty Butterfly, Elegant Butterfly, Word Window, Scallop Oval, Honeycomb Embossing folder
 6. Mediums – Early Espresso ink

No comments:

Post a Comment