Friday 8 February 2013

My Mum's birthday card

Hi there! Well my son Ross is home tonight and I cannot wait to see him as he has been away since very early on Tuesday morning! He will be back just as I am getting home from Karen's workshop this evening so its perfect timing!!!

I wanted to share the card I made for my Mum's birthday which was yesterday. I choose some very spring like colours of Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade and then I added a little Basic Grey into the mix! I am pleased with the finished item - I hope my Mum liked it!


Quite a lot of new products on here from the Spring/Summer catalogue. 
The stamp set I have used is Oh Hello for the Oval, the flower and the patchwork bit. My downline Ali has recently made me realise how fab the Distressed Dots background is so I am using it on everything! The Happy Birthday is from a lovely little sentiment set called Made for You and then the Mum is from For my Family which I use constantly!


I am really liking the new Designer Builder Brads, such a stylish touch for a project and the Doilies are cheap enough to use all the time.


I have almost run out of the Grey ribbon so will have to remedy that and get some more as I love the addition of the grey neutral to the card.


Inside got a little bit of stamping action also!!!!


Right I must dash as I have to finish preps for the re-scheduled All Day Training tomorrow, got to go put all the tables and chairs out this afternoon as I am at Karen's workshop this evening!!

 Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Pool Party, WHisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Distressed Dots, Oh Hello, For my Family, Made for You
 4. Embellishments – Designer Builder Brads, Basic Grey ribbon, Paper Doilies
 5. Tools – Oval Framelits
 6. Mediums – Pool Party ink, Basic Grey ink, Elegant Eggplant ink, Wisteria Wonder ink

No comments:

Post a Comment