Friday 22 March 2013

Pretty Petites Workshop card

Hi there! Its Friday and its also a bit of a whitewash here!! The snow has come down overnight!! I had a fab Stampin Up party at Anne's house last night, she was a fantastic hostess (as always) and her ladies are just fab - thank you for your orders girls! It was lovely to see Pat who had a bad fall a few weeks ago and hasnt been able to craft since. :(

Here is the card that I shared with the ladies. I wanted to show them the Pretty Petites stamp set with the matching Petite Curly Label punch as well as some of the new items from the Spring/Summer Seasonal.


We used the new Honeycomb embossing folder (probably my top seller from the Spring/Summer Seasonal so far!) and the Tea for Two papers - I want a duvet cover in these papers!!


We also used a Paper Doilie and the Bitty Butterfly punch. Not actually a lot of stamping on this card - just the little sentiment!

I also showed the ladies this "enhanced" version of the card. I have added a couple more products, Silver Glimmer card and Rhinestones and then I have also inked all around the edges with Crumb Cake ink.



And here are both of the cards together.


Thank you again Anne for your hospitality and huge support to my business (oh and for the gorgeous Apple and Walnut cake too!!!)

I am due to do my final Sale-a-Bration workshop at Fay's house this evening but I fear the snow could be against us!!!!! We might have to have a virtual one!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, So Saffron , Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Tea for Two
 3. Stamps – Pretty Petites
 4. Embellishments – Paper Doilies, Rhinestones
 5. Tools – Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing folder, Petite Curly Label punch
 6. Mediums – Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment