Sunday 12 May 2013

Back from Telford!

OMG where do I start??? Just got back last night from a fab road trip to Telford for Stampin Up UK training at the International Centre (fab venue). We left on Friday at 10am (my downline Sharon driving myself and Nic) and we got back around 7pm last night! Was a fab weekend FULL of laughs and inspiration and a chance to catch up with those team members who don't live so close to me :). This blog post is a photo diary of our weekend!!! 

At these events we usually make general swaps and I failed this time (have to say I have a good excuse - I am moving house TOMORROW!!!!!). However I did make a little swap for the members of our team who attended the training so I set about making 29 of these on Thursday evening! 


As you can tell I didnt get them all done so had to carry on with them in my hotel room! Can you tell which hotel we were at??? Have to say I would not have got them done without the help of Sally Jo and Yvonne so a huge huge thank you to them!  


I did feed them some of the chocolate that I put in the little dresses though!


On the Friday evening my downline Sharon had organised a lovely meal out for us (aswell as doing all the driving) at a lovely little place nearby called Ironbridge! It was a beautiful little place and very very picturesque! 

Messing about taking a photo of myself!


Here are 4 of us, me, Sharon, Karen and Nic!


We had such good fun at the lovely cafe bar and went a different way back! We saw some road barriers half way up a road but as they weren't blocking the whole road off Sharon continued to drive - only to be met by this! Oh we did laugh!!! Then quickly turned back round! We then returned to the hotel for a drink in the bar and OMG I have not laughed so much in a long long time!! 

                                    

Loved the venue for the training, have to say it was perfect. I took lots of photos of things I cannot share with you yet so you will have to make do with piccies of me and my lovely lovely girls and check out the fun times we were having!



Me and Sally Jo!


Me and Hayley - my table buddy and then me and Rebekah.


Lynda, Kate, me and Barbara. I was so so proud of Kate who had been asked to do a wonderful display of items with some new products. Proud Mummy moment!


Nicky and Debbie with me. Nicky has recently just promoted to Silver 2 and it was fab to hug her and give her a card in person! x


Debbi, Yvonne, me, Sally Jo and Tina


Angie, me, Anne and Julie

Sorry to those girls in our team who I didnt manage to get a photo of!! If you would like to join our team and be a part of Convention in Manchester in November (will be 3x bigger than this I would say at least) then please contact me for information on how to join our happy (but sometimes slightly crazy) group of demonstrators!!

Julie
 

1 comment:

  1. lovely to see you on saturday loving your gangnam moves ;) hope the move goes/went well
    Charlie
    x

    ReplyDelete