Tuesday 27 August 2013

Retreat Reminder

Hello there! Only another week and then both my boys will be back at school! This summer hols seems to have gone really really quickly! Probably because I was in Utah for the start of it!

Today I wanted to remind you that booking closes on Friday for my Craft Retreat - Paper Haven. This is my first retreat and I am so grateful to the ladies who have booked on and those who have supported me! I am excited to share the projects with the ladies on the weekend!

Here are a few sneak peeks




The full weekend is £299 from Friday 13th September at 15.30 until Sunday 15th September at 16.00. This is all inclusive and all meals are included, plus 2 nights accommodation in your own room and then 6 taught classes with all materials provided!

If this isnt an option for you then why not try the Saturday only option as a few of my ladies are doing!


Come along and craft with us from 9am - 10pm for £99 which includes all meals and £50 worth of Stampin Up products to use in the 3 classes I will teach!

More info on www.paperhavenretreats.blogspot.co.uk
or my Facebook page HERE

I would love to see you there!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment