Saturday 21 September 2013

Paper Haven Day 2 - 3rd class

Hello there! I've scheduled this post today as I will be at my All Day Stamp a Stack Christmas class for the whole day! Its a bit strange today as its the first Saturday for Robin and Ross with no cricket match and also Evan has no dancing today either so they will all be home all day! (I've left them a list of jobs)

So on the Saturday evening of our retreat (after a yummy 3 course meal) we went back to our classroom to work on our final project. Before that however we played a little game, it was such a good laugh and I have to thank my downline Kylie for coming up with it for me! Everyone was a winner but some had bigger prizes than others!!


After the game we had a simple class. I wanted to wind down after the fiddly flowers from the afternoon so we did a Bags, Tags and Boxes class using the papers from the afternoon - Afternoon Picnic and the Chalk Talk and Flower Shop bundles. I gave the ladies one of each of the boxes/bags and I knew they would not get everything finished but it was nice to show them samples.


The new big gift boxes in the Seasonal Catalogue are HUGE!!!! Love them and they look fab decorated with papers and ribbon. £3.75 for 3 they are a great item to have in stock for forgotten birthdays!



We also made a little gift bag using the Muslin Bags from the same catalogue. We stamped onto these but a tip for using these is put a piece of card in the middle of the bag before you stamp, just in case the ink goes through to the other side.


I think these are my FAVOURITE boxes. They are the Tag a Box from the main catalogue and they are so handy for all sorts of gifts. Do you remember the teacher gifts I made with them?


Loving the Window boxes from the Seasonal. Just added some papers and then some flowers and a butterfly and you have a lovely lovely gift.


And finally the Chevron bags! I just love these too! I used the new Bigz Gift Bow die that was a huge huge hit with the ladies - think I will do a video on it next week for you all!


Hope you enjoyed these makes today! Back tomorrow with some alternative Christmas designs.

Julie
shop now

supplies
















1 comment:

  1. Wow! Totally awesome projects! I'll bet everyone had a wonderful time! Hope you will share more information on the projects! Tks!

    ReplyDelete