Monday 16 September 2013

What a weekend!


WOW! What a fab weekend I just spent running my first ever papercrafting retreat! A lot of hard work paid off and the ladies who shared the weekend were amazing, I've never laughed as much! The hotel were fantastic and the staff bent over backwards for us - brill!

Thank you to all those who supported this event and to my helpers before and during the weekend!

Here is a little snapshot of some of the things we got up to! I will be posting tomorrow with much more detailed information.



I will definitely be organising another next year so please watch this space

For now, I am unpacking and getting to work on the Stamp a Stack for this coming Saturday!

A huge thank you to those of you who placed orders on my Online Store. I am delighted to announce our first winner is 

CHRISTINE REID 

who won herself £50 of freebies. She is still in shock!!!

Thanks all, I will be organising another Mystery Hostess before the end of the month.

Julie

shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment