Thursday 7 November 2013

Envelope Punch Board projects

Hi there. Firstly a huge thank you to those of you have sent me emails, messages on Facebook and texts about mine and Evan's dancing - I truly appreciate it and its nice to know so many people are willing us on!!!

Here are some projects I made for our monthly team training event which I ran yesterday morning for a few of our team. I wanted to use the Envelope Punch Board that launched on 1st November as it is so useful for much more than just envelopes!
We firstly made a simple card using the Afternoon Picnic papers and my fave ribbon!
Along with a matching envelope using the Envelope Punch Board (only £17.95)
I then showed the girls how to make this box from one sheet of 12x12 card. I followed a video by a lovely demo from Australia - Tanya Bell, which you can find HERE
All the girls loved the projects and so did I!!!! If you would like any of the products then I have listed them below for you! Right I must go as I have 2 private classes on Friday and Saturday for 2 of my bestest customers!!!!

See you!

Julie
shop now
supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment