Saturday 30 November 2013

Last Stamp a Stack for 2013

Good Morning! I am sat writing this blog to the sound of silence! I have a rare hour to myself on a weekend!!!!! Last night I ran my last Stamp a Stack for 2013! I was joined by 11 lovely ladies making their Christmas cards!! We had a mix of vintagey style cards and more fresh modern designs and all the cards were CASED from either my lovely Convention swaps or from the internet. This one (Gill's favourite card) was cased from one I found on Google, it was by a lady called Sandi and you can see it HERE. Thank you Sandi!
I havent used the Postcard stamp much although I have coveted many designs with it that I have seen and I also hadnt used the Tag it stamp set which I have had since July as I got it at the USA Convention! Getting it again last week at our Convention reminded me that I should use it!! Also I hadnt used the Postage Due stamp set either, so I used the stamp image also!! All these stamp sets and not enough time!!!
I was really pleased with how this came out, this was probably the lengthiest card of the evening along with Mr Snowman which I will share another day.
What a fab night we had. I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all my lovely ladies who support my Stamp a Stack events, I think 2 of my ladies have been to EVERY ONE that I have run this year - thanks for the support, it's very appreciated.

All the products used in the card are listed below and are available in my Online Store
Julie
shop now
supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment