Friday 8 November 2013

Merry Little Christmas

Good Morning and happy Friday to you! Tonight I am doing a private class for Lucy and her friends and we shall be making 3 different Christmas cards. Today I am sharing a card I just made for the fun of it the other week. I wanted to try how the bows worked with the Extra Large Oval punch and I am really pleased with the result.
 The photos are not the best today, I am struggling for light but I am sure you get the idea! I love the sentiment from the Merry Little Christmas stamp set which has a matching card kit that you can purchase in a bundle - great for new crafters.
I then decided just to make a little tag too to go with the card.
That's me done for today. I hope you like these makes. I am sorry but when typing this the online store was down so I cannot provide links. I hope to come back and add them (time permitting) but if you have any questions about the products please do contact me.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment