Saturday 23 November 2013

Team Name Badges

Hello there! This is a scheduled post! Hopefully I am having lots of fun at Stampin Up Convention and enjoying some girlie time while Robin looks after the boys at home and does the housework!!!!
This year I have 55 girls from my team attending and to ease their workloads I offered to create their Bag Tags for them so they can identify their bag! 800 demonstrators all with the same bags make it difficult so we make bag tags! I have combined them as a gift too and here are the ones for the girls in my 2nd to 5th levels - grandaughters, great-grandaughters and so on! I bought all 55 girls a silver diamante key ring with their initial and added it to the Bag Tag and also enclosed a little Lindor Ball - who doesn't love a Lindor Ball????
Here is my tag! I should have put K on it as there are 2 other Julie's in our team attending!
Here are all 28 of them! I will share tomorrow what I made the other 28 - the girls in my first level!
Julie
shop now

2 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous and am proud to have it on my bag!!! It was admired! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. Thanks for sharing informative and valuable information !!!! Name badges

    ReplyDelete