Sunday 1 December 2013

Envelope Punch Board class

Hi there and welcome to my blog today! I am sure I am not alone in thinking that I cannot believe it is the 1st December already!!!!!! I am now on my countdown to Christmas in more ways than one. These last few months have been extremely busy for me  (which is a good thing) so I am looking forward to winding my classes down and having a couple of weeks off with my family over the festive period! Rest assured though, I will be crafting away getting all the classes ready for 2014! Talking of which if you would like a class list emailing to you please contact me as I have just prepared them.

Yesterday afternoon I ran my regular Technique Club (next one 1st February - yikes) and rather than focussing on a stamp set we focussed on how to use the new Envelope Punch Board. Now I could have done al All Day Class sharing ideas with this amazing tool but we only had 2 hours so just did 4 projects.
This cute little gift box is made from one piece of 6x6 card and is scored on the Envelope Board. It is so easy and there are many tutorials out there on the web making lots of little boxes. I made 2 different ones, the first one is stamped all over with the Simply Stars stamp set, love it! Also loving the Tags 4 You stamps and matching Bracket punch which I used here and layered another one up on the back.
This one was my prototype so its a little plainer and I used the Champagne Glimmer paper and the mini star from the Merry Minis punches 
Hope you like these cute little boxes, I know I would love a little piece of jewellery in one of these for Christmas!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment