Tuesday 31 December 2013

Flowerfull Heart meets Follow my Heart

Hello there! Happy New Year's Eve to you! I'm not particularly a fan of New Year celebrations so no lavish partying for us tonight but I do like to reflect on the past year. Think I will leave that for tomorrow though!!! 

After my mammoth tidy of my craft room I made 4 cards yesterday using new products. The ones I have used on the card below are only available until 27th January - they are designed for Valentine's but I think they are great for other love related projects for both cardmaking and scrapbooking.
This is a card I made last night. I have been wanting to make a card with a mini envelope on using the Envelope Punch Board, so here it is! I am really pleased with how it turned out!
The colour combo is Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Real Red and Pool Party - one of my favourite Valentine combos. 
We will be using both of these stamp sets at my first technique class of 2014 on Saturday 1st February. Please check my Classes/Events page for all the details.

That's all for today. Which just leaves me to wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your families.

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Your card with the little envelope on the front is a BIG hit on Pinterest! It's so lovely and makes me happy just seeing your piece of handmade wonderfulness!

    ReplyDelete