Thursday 26 December 2013

Merry Christmas to my lovely blog readers!

Whooopsie! My scheduled blog post didn't work yesterday! 

So here I am (a little late) to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and to thank you for following my blog for another year. To our Julie's Jems team members - thank you for being part of our special group. To my loyal customers - thank you for choosing to shop with Stampin Up via myself. To my class attendees - thank you for continuing to support my events and classes and for your company and friendship during 2013 (lots planned for 2014 including 2 retreats)
And finally to the stars of this photo - my wonderful 3 boys in my life for supporting myself and my business and for putting up with glitter and dimensional backs everywhere in the house!!!!Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment