Tuesday 7 January 2014

Monster Hugs - only until 27th January

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today! I am hoping today is the start of the regular blogging again as my youngest son, Evan goes back to school today and I return to my "normal" work pattern.

I have been making a few cards over the last few days in preparation for Sale-A-Bration for 2014 (which starts on 28th January) but I also wanted to showcase products that are only available for another 3 weeks. 

These Monster Hugs are so cute! They are designed to be little favours or gifts and there is space for the monster to hold a chocolate or mini gift - there is even a little sticky bit for it to stick down to!!! I thought these would also be great on a card and they made a quick and easy card. 
They are £5.50 and you get 18 of everything (I will add a photo below of the whole kit)
How cute is the bunting? I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! This is a SNEAK PEEK and is not available until Sale-A-Bration! Its called Banner Blast and has a matching punch - eeeek! I have a feeling it's going to be very popular.
And here is the little kit you get! Just look at their little bottoms!!!!!!
Remember these and the other Valentine products end on 27th January so please don't miss out
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment