Friday 3 January 2014

More Flowerfull Heart

Good Morning and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all, my lovely blog readers, customers, team members, hostesses and supporters! May 2014 be a brilliant year for us all. I have noticed that 2013 seems to have been a tough year for lots of the people around me, I have some close friends who have had a tough year and are looking forward to better times this year. I was VERY fortunate that 2013 was a fantastic year for myself both personally and professionally and wanted to take time to recognise some of my highlights of my year!

Stampin' Up!  - was so lucky to visit Utah in the summer and attend the USA Convention with my friend Ellie and fellow achievers from other countries. A visit to the Home Office and Manufacturing plant will stay with me for a long time to come. I had my best year yet with Stampin' Up! and was also delighted to attend the Silver 2 reception with 4 members of my team this year (go Jems!)

Dancing - A lot of changes with our dancing this year, it's been a bit different but I have managed to secure 9 first place trophies from 4 competitions this year, one of which was at the Grand Finals in Blackpool with my partner Paulo.

Family - we eventually moved house after 19 months of stress and worry and have now been in our new home for almost 8 months. Evan is doing so well at school and is now the House Captain of the fire team and had the lead boy role in the Christmas production. His dancing is improving and his confidence is growing! Ross came home with 5 A grades for effort and behaviour at school and received the Gold Standard award (first time ever). He has played in the cricket team his Dad captains this year, which has been a bit of a dream for Ross, he has also continued to play rugby and golf too! My lovely husband Robin brought his cricket team home to victory winning the league this year. My Dad also had a milestone birthday (70) and we celebrated with a lovely family weekend in Northumberland. My sister Claire gave birth to my gorgeous new niece Miss Mollie in November!

Personal - I turned 40 in July and had the best week ever. Lots of celebrating with my family and friends culminating in a swanky party at a local hotel where I was joined by lots of family and friends and received lots of lovely gifts and cards - a night to remember. I also got to have a private dance lesson with Darren Bennett who used to dance on Strictly, it was a dream come true! I also met James and Ola Jordan from Strictly too! So many great things happened this year, I have probably left things out. I would like to thank my close friends who are always there for me and put up with me!

Phew - onto crafting now eh?

Here is a card I made the other day, again with the Flowerfull Heart stamp. This card is for a wedding, but could easily be adapted to anniversary.
All the products are listed below for you. I got out my heat tool for this one and love how the heart looks embossed in Gold. 
We will be using this heart stamp (but not this card) at my Technique Club on Saturday 1st February. Please check out my Classes/Events page for more information - only 3 places left at the moment.

Thanks for reading today and for being with me through 2013 - here's to 2014!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment