Monday 3 February 2014

Valentine Technique class

Happy Monday to you and welcome to my blog today! After the sunny day yesterday I managed to spend some time taking photos for my blog that I am a lot happier with! Check out my new props too! I'm finding these crates very useful for displaying my makes! Today I am sharing the projects from the class I did on Saturday afternoon! Quite a few photos as I am sharing all 3 makes! 
 The ladies got the Flowerfull Heart and Follow My Heart stamps included in the cost of their class. These items are now still available - the offer has been extended so you can find these in my ONLINE STORE.
 The internet has been awash with these lovely card in a box ideas. I originally saw this on my upline Monica's blog, I believe her downline Netty (hope that's right) showed her the project. We made these at Tuesday club and although they look complex once you get the hang of it then it's very easy!
I saw the idea of a hollow heart with the bunting strung across on another make on Pinterest and formed that as the base of my design and then worked from there. We used the Heart framelits. The great thing is that one of them fits around the Flowerfull Heart and cuts it out! Easy peasy!
We also made a Slider card. I have never made one of these before and I used that tutorial from Michelle Last's you tube video. Just made a couple of tweaks in how I scored mine but again once you know how it's not too difficult.
 And finally this was our "cool down" card. I always like to finish with an easier card so ladies don't leave after the hardest card, they leave feeling relaxed as this one is a lot easier in comparison.
I was really pleased with these makes and the class went very well! We are back on Sat 1st March using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch so please check my classes/events page for more details.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment