Sunday 6 April 2014

2000th post and some family time

 Hey there! I didn't realise at the time but my last post on here was actually my 2000th post on my blog! WOWSERS!!!! You have had to listen to me ramble on for 2000 times!!! When I started my blog in 2007 I wasn't a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator but I soon became one in June 2008 and my blog then became a Stampin' Up! Blog. I have been so lucky to meet so many lovely people both in person and virtually throughout these years. I would love to hear from those who have been following my blog for a long time, please leave me a little comment as I love reading them and I don't get many these days!!

One of my goals for this year was to balance my Stampin Up and family life a lot better and I am happy to say this is working really really well. I am spending more time at home but I am also still providing the same level of classes and events, I'm just being more consistent with them! Since we changed dance schools this has helped as I now have a lesson through the day so I don't actually go dancing in an evening any more unless myself and my partner go out for a practise. My Evan dances on a Saturday morning and we take turns to take him, although now the cricket season is nearly here it will probably be my job every week!

Talking of dancing (and lots of you message me to tell me how much you enjoy hearing about Evan's dancing in particular) we had our Dance Presentation Night last night. This is where we pick up our certificates and awards and learn what marks we got. Well we were very proud of Evan last night as he got his best results ever! 96% Tango, 98% Waltz, 97% Samba and 97% Jive! He is turning into a fine young man and his leading is becoming stronger. 
 Here he is above with our Latin teacher Sue and below with his Dad!
Hope you don't mind the non crafty post today, I'll be back with something crafty tomorrow!

Julie
shop now

5 comments:

  1. Well Evan! And well done Julie on 2000th post, I read it every day! Nit sure if that's sad or what as I'm genuinely sad if you don't post as it's always such an interesting entry, whether it's family or craft.
    Keep up the good work, all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to Evan. watch out strickly dancers Evan is catching you up :) Hi Jules as well. hope you are ok x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie, Well I do still follow your blog and maybe I do not leave any comments or the ones I do are not the right ones lol, and maybe lol is not the right comment either after one of my upsetting comments.
    Well done you and I am so please that you have made a fabulous career out of SU.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, Although I am a relatively new follower to your blog I enjoy reading about your family life. The inspiration from your blog is great too. Keep crafting. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Julie on your 2000th post, what an achievement! And a very big congrats on Evan's dancing results, that is just awesome! So all in all big achievements for everyone! I hope you all went out to celebrate. Cheers Donna Z form Australia :)

    ReplyDelete