Wednesday 30 April 2014

Gorgeous Grunge

Hi there! Thank you for your continued comments on my male makes! I am glad you are still enjoying them - so I will keep sharing them!!!

This is the first of the All Male Stamp a Stack I am sharing with you. I totally CASED this card from one my lovely downline Allie made for our team training event. I haven't been feeling well lately and I needed some extra inspiration for the 6 male cards I had to come up with so I turned to the wonderful swaps and makes from our training for help! We are all about sharing in our team!
If I ever make this card again I will probably change the colour I stamped the Gorgeous Grunge splodges as they do look like I have have cut my finger over the card!!!!
I think this card would be great in many colours and perfect for teenage boys who are difficult to make for! It's such a quick make and perfect for using up your wash tape!

Another busy day crafting and catching up today and then tonight I am going to see McBusted with my eldest boy!!! Erm ..... wish me luck!

I'll be back tomorrow with another card from my Stamp a Stack for a special birthday boy!

Julie

shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment