Tuesday 22 April 2014

Heartfelt Thanks

Hi there! I am sorry I have no crafts to show you today! I haven't made a thing since last Thursday as we have been having family time and I have been doing jobs around the house that needed sorting out.

I cannot believe that I forgot to share some exciting news with you that happened a few weeks ago! I earned the 6th European Incentive Trip to Madeira next summer! I can't believe I forgot to mention it on here! I know my Facebook followers saw the update!!! Apologies to you, my loyal blog readers!


I am so thrilled to have achieved the trip for the 6th time and I feel incredibly blessed to do this job! I am so grateful for you, my customers, my hostesses and my wonderful team of demonstrators. We really have a great bunch of girls. Without you I would not achieve these things. My family are also hugely supportive in my endeavours, often helping me set up for events, baking for me and packing kits. It's a team effort but it also allows me the extra income to treat them to special things.

Almost 6 years ago I made one of the best decisions of my life by joining Stampin Up! I didn't even start making cards until 2006 and by June 2008 I was running my Stampin' Up! business. This is my dream job! I get to be creative, meet new people, set goals, manage a team AND fit it all in around my family life. YES - it is hard work and I would be lying saying it wasn't, but it's the perfect job for me and I am so so happy to be a part of it.

So thank you once again for being part of my incredible journey, you are very much appreciated.

Julie
shop now

3 comments:

  1. You certainly deserve it Julie, very well done.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jules! Enjoy the cruise and look forward to this one. Zx

    ReplyDelete