Monday 28 April 2014

More of the Rev!

Good Morning! Another Monday is here again! I'm back with another card from our class on Saturday. This was my first attempt at a Waterfall card! Can you believe it! I have been making cards now since 2006 and I have never made one before as I always thought they looked too complex! My lovely downline member Rebecca made a gorgeous swap for our recent training which was a Waterfall card and she totally inspired me to have a go. Thanks Rebecca!
These cards are not as hard as they look once you fathom the measurements and I will definitely be making more! I keep promising videos and this one is definitely on my list too, but first I promised a shirt video!
 Just sharing the inside once you pull the mechanism.
 And the sentiment is revealed right at the end
Hope you like this one! I think my ladies may have almost made this one as quickly as yesterdays card!!

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looking forward to the video on this card so I can make one too! I love it. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete