Thursday 1 May 2014

Happy Birthday Paulo!

Hello there! Today is a special day (as well as being the 1st May) as it is my lovely dance partner Paulo's birthday! His name is really Paul but I call him Paulo. I had to make him a nice bright card to match his bright personality. Those of my friends who know him will agree with me, he is a great person to have around and we never run out of things to talk about when we are together!

This was a card we made at the Stamp a Stack last week which I had in mind for using for Paul's birthday this week.
It uses a couple of colours that will only be with us for a few more weeks, Gumball Green and Midnight Muse. If you like these colours make sure you stock up ASAP as they will go very quickly when they go on the retirement list!
 The other colour used is the ever useful Pool Party, which is still one of my top 5 Stampin Up colours!
Happy Birthday my lovely Paulo, hope you have a lovely day!
AND today we also have a fab NEW offer for you!!! When you spend £60 through May you get to choose one of our new Photo-polymer stamp sets for FREE.


Happy Shoping!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment