Friday 2 May 2014

Loving Lovely as a Tree

Hello there and Happy Friday to you! Another week gone by in a flash and May already! 

Today I am sharing a card from last Friday's Stamp a Stack. This was my favourite one from the class and was cased from my downline Allie (again) although I used very different colours. I have of course used my favourite Hardwood background stamp! I think I have definitely had my moneys worth out of this stamp!
I have paired it up with the Lovely as a Tree stamp, a timeless classic that is still in our catalogue since 2007. The colours I have used are Baked Brown Sugar for the Hardwood stamp and card base. The trees were stamped in Always Artichoke and then I sponged the sky with Pool Party and the grass with more Always Artichoke. It is a lot easier than it looks and very effective. I just use the sponges in the catalogue and cut each of them into 6 pieces.
 The sentiment is from the Wetlands stamp set and I punched it out with the Ticket Duo punch (which I don't use often enough). I think I will make a batch of these up, they are so easy to do and a great male make! Thanks again Allie for the inspiration!


Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment