Friday 23 May 2014

Peaceful Petals

Good Morning and Happy Friday! It's still raining here so it's very gloomy today and apparently it's going to be like this all weekend! Perfect crafting weather I would say! Here is another card from Tuesday's class, this time using the Peaceful Petals stamp set which is only available until 30th June. 
 I used a colour combination that I also used at the Telford Regional Event on Saturday when I demonstrated. I cannot show you Saturdays projects yet as they contain brand new product! The colours I used are Soft Sky, Strawberry Slush, Sahara Sand (all the S's) and a teeny tiny bit of Pear Pizazz. I also think (based on the US catalogue) that this lovely background stamp could be leaving us at the end of June too! Did you know that En Francais has been in all of our catalogues since 2007! I cannot bear to part with mine as I just love it, please don't miss out 
 We gave the inside a little decoration too.
Right that's all from me for today. I have to finish preps for my Stamp a Stack, Technique class, Scrapbook class and bake a cake for the classes! Good job I work better under pressure. The last 2 days have been a write off work wise as I have had workmen here but the good news is I have some better storage in my craft room!
Back tomorrow

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment