Tuesday 17 June 2014

A very Happy 6 Years!

Today is a very special day for me as it is my 6th Anniversary with Stampin Up! 
I joined on 17th June 2008 as I had fallen in love with the products and I wanted to get them at a discount and potentially sell to the few crafty friends I had!

Fast forward 6 years and it's the best career decision I ever made! I have loved the last 6 years and have got many many more friends all over the world since being with Stampin UP and for this I am truly grateful.

I love running my classes and events and seeing how my ladies become more confident with their crafting and the fun we have at these events.

I love how Stampin Up fits so well around my family life and I love how my family are often involved in helping me with my business.

I love that I am rewarded generously by such a wonderful company. I have been so fortunate to visit places with Stampin Up that I would not have had the opportunity to do so otherwise.

I love that my customers keep coming back to my classes and how they tirelessly support me, some of them have been with me right from the start.

I LOVE our team Julie's Jems. We have such a mix of people, many different strengths within our team and we support each other and enjoy creativity together. They are a huge inspiration to me.

I thought I would leave you with some photos from the first ever Convention that I attended in 2009. This Convention will always have a special place in my heart as I won awards I never thought I would. I knew this was something I was going to be involved with for a very very long time!

 I also love that I look quite young on these photos, but it does make me feel old looking at them!
I love our Demo Support team and Chris pictured below has been there from the start! He is our rock!!!!

 I hope you didn't mind my over indulgent celebratory post!!!! I think I should have a piece of cake to celebrate!

Julie
shop now

4 comments:

  1. I think you should have two pieces of cake - one for me :-)

    I'm glad you started this stampin' thing six years ago too, because now you are a beautiful part of my life and that of my family and I doubt very much our paths would have crossed without this stampin' thing.

    Happy anniversary and big hugs from Downunder!

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy SU Birthday :D

    thanks for your projects they're always lovely

    Charlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Julie, can't believe it is 6 years, very well done.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy SU Birthday - I too am so glad that you found Stampin Up - cos I joined through you and you have inspired me to get where I am now - I only joined to get a discount!!
    Luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete