Thursday 12 June 2014

Another Wedding!

Good Morning and another lovely morning it is too! Even lovelier was that I got to have a little lie in today as Mr K is off and he got up and did the boys packed lunches for me today and saw them off to school for me. It was a lie in for him too as he goes off quite early to work normally.

Today I am sharing another card from Tuesday night. This time it uses some more retiring products, the Love and Laughter stamp set and the Afternoon Picnic papers. The wood stamp set has 30% off and is only £14.37 on the retirement list!
 The colour combo for this card is Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede and we used the Naturals Ivory as a card blank. There is also a brand new product on there too! Can you spot it?
 The Crumb Cake ribbon is a staple on many of my projects and I am happy that it will be staying in the new catalogue, yippeeeee!
I'd love to show you the inside of the card but I messed it up so I will have to rectify it.

Enjoy the sunshine! I think I may do some Project Life whilst sat in my garden! I am trying to test out all the places I can craft with it. By the way I have just launched my Project Life Introductory Class. Please click on my classes and events for more info!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment