Friday 6 June 2014

Bunting Stamp a Stack

Woo hoo it's Friday already! I haven't got many plans for the weekend other than the usual dancing with Evan and chores around the house, maybe a little bit of crafting thrown in too!

Here is another Stamp a Stack card from a couple of weeks ago. I still have one last one to share with you tomorrow. This was the only card of the evening that was a little bit male themed as the whole Stamp a Stack was devoted to male themed cards the month before. I used the Pennant Parade stamp set that is on the retirement list. Don't panic about the punch though, that will still be available. 
The sentiment is part of Delightful Dozen which is also on the Retirement List and is reduced by 40% in clear to only £14.37. A bargain for 12 sentiment stamps!
Hope you like this make from today and I will be back tomorrow with the last one. 

Thank you to those of you who mailed me to pre-order your catalogues, I still have plenty left to go round. They are £5 which include the postage and packing cost.

Have a Happy Friday!
Julie

shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment