Monday 16 June 2014

Work of Art Thank You

Hey there! Sorry about the lack of blog action yesterday but I had a hectic day out! I left home at 7.45 am and got back about 7.30pm! All in aid of a dance competition in Derby. Was a fab day and I did much better than I could have anticipated (getting into all 4 finals) as it was a sequence competition and sequence is my nemesis!!!! 

So here is my little card to share today, another one from our Social Stamping event and using the new Work of Art stamp set. Now, I love spots and my dear friend Wendy calls me Dot because I have so many spotty clothes! The spots on this card were made using a stamp and its fab! It looks a bit water coloured as do lots of the stamps in this set. Perfect for creating your spotty backgrounds!
The colours I used on this card are Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Sky and Coastal Cabana. The sentiment is from the same set. This set can be yours from 1st July! Not long now!
Have a lovely Monday!
Julie

shop now


2 comments:

  1. Ooh Julie? I love that spot stamp! Brain is racing now! Snowmen, snowballs, LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combo. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete